IB Chinese Tuition Course to help you be the next IB Chinese Success!
Levels offered: Chinese Literature (HL & SL), Chinese Language and Literature (HL& SL), Chinese B
Key assessments we help on
For Chinese Language and Literature and Chinese Literature:
- Paper 1 (Unseen passage commentary)
- Paper 2 (Written response based on poetry or literature studied at school)
- FOA (Oral presentation for English Language and Literature students)
- IOP (Oral presentation based on study of literature)
- Written task (Written activity based on study of literature)
For Chinese B:
- Paper 1 (Test of your reading comprehension skills)
- Paper 2 (Test of your writing skills)
What is required to get a 6 or 7?
In order to score 6 or 7 in Chinese Literature or Chinese Language and Literature, students are required to do a more in-depth analysis of the text, rather than simply reciting or explaining the text.
For Chinese B, Level 6 or 7 students must possess awareness of different text types, and have good reading comprehension and writing skills.
How does our IB Chinese tutorial help?
Our IB Chinese tuition team and IB Chinese tutors have a tremendous track record of boosting IB students' scores. Over 90% of students reported Level 6 or higher in the 2018 May exam.
We adopt an exam-oriented teaching approach, focused on exam skills and drilling.
If you want to boost your grade in IB Chinese, please sign up our FREE trial lesson HERE , our staff will arrange for you within 24 hours!
Register for a FREE trial lesson to let us help you achieve your dream IB Chinese grade!
How will our IB English tutor help you in the free trial?
- Our IB Chinese tutor will help you master the areas in IB Chinese that you find most challenging
- You will learn the most updated and effective IB Chinese exam skills related to each assessment
- You will learn essential skills to needed to get a 7 in all IB Chinese assessment
FREE trial IB Math classes are available in our centres or online through Skype!
Locations of centres under HKExcel Group:
(Hong Kong) Room 702, Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Kowloon) Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok