IB Chemistry Tuition Courses to help you be the next IB Chemistry Success!
Levels offered: HL & SL
IB Chemistry Tips
Key assessments we help on
- Paper 1 (MCQ): This paper consists of multiple-choice questions only, and is focussed on the core syllabus
- Paper 2 (Data Response & Short questions): This paper consists of data response and short questions only, and is focussed on the core syllabus
- Paper 3 (Options paper): This paper is focused on the option topics, consist of data response and short questions only
- IA: Students are required to conduct a self-designed experiment and write a complete lab report
What is required to get a 6 or 7?
In order to score 6 or 7 in IB Chemistry, students must have a clear understanding of Chemistry concepts in the IB.
More importantly, students must possess sufficient IB exam skills and have enough exam-oriented practice
How can IB Chemistry tutors help?
Our IB Chemistry tuition team and IB Chemistry tutor have a tremendous track record of boosting IB students' scores. Over 90% of students reported Level 6 or higher in the 2018 May exam.
We adopt an exam-oriented teaching approach, focused on exam skills and question drilling.
If you want to boost your grade in IB Chemistry, please sign up for our FREE trial lesson HERE or WhatsApp +852 6465 1164, our staff will arrange for you within 24 hours!
Register for a FREE trial lesson to let us help you achieve your dream IB Chemistry grade!
How will our IB Chemtutor help you in the free trial?
- Our IB Chem tutor will help you master the IB Chem topic that you find most challenging
- You will learn the most updated and effective IB Chem exam skills related to the topic
- You will master all the IB exam questions that can show up for the topic
- You will receive a copy of our complete, concise and exam-based IB chem notes for the topic
- You will receive a copy of our IB Chem Question bank, including all question types that can show up for the topic
FREE trial IB Chemisty classes are available in our centres or online through Skype!
Fill in the form below to book your IB Chem FREE trial now!
Locations of centres under HKExcel Group:
(Hong Kong) Room 702, Honest Building, 9-11 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Kowloon) Island Centre, 470 Reclamation Street, Mong Kok